Thread: Odd thing going on in activity stream

Default Odd thing going on in activity stream

You know that panel on the index page of the forum over there ===> well I noticed yesterday that tilt's profile pic/av wasn't showing, just 'tilt' and thought "that's odd". Now today I noticed that Ilanthar's is doing the same. They're both CLs so I wonder if something odd is going on with that user group's settings. Screengrab:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CLnoavs.png 
Views:	44 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	100214

Is it perhaps your screen zoom?

I have mine set permanently to 125% zoom when I'm online, since most of the font sizes these days are designed to be easily read on a screen 4 times the area of a laptop screen. I have noticed that it causes things to overlap sometimes, but I'm used to it nowadays.

What screen zoom are you using? 100%? bigger than that?

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bought a potion of invisibility, so that's probably why.. much more effective than I thought though

Jokes aside - thanks for alerting us to this, I haven't experienced it myself yet.
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Well it's not the CL user group as Bogie's avatar is showing. Is everyone else seeing the correct avatars? Maybe they're corrupted in my local cache and the ALT text is being show. Although they're showing in the threads OK.

I'll try a refresh.

EDIT: I forced a cache refresh and it was that. As you were everyone, nothing to see here Just me being thick!

How odd! I don't ever recall having a problem like that. What kind of browser are you using?

(I use MS Edge)

I'm using Chrome at the moment. The thing is whenever anything like this happens I hit CTRL-F5 before posting about it. This time I didn't. Ha!