Hey Philip

I must have a very strong online 'voice', or something, since nearly everyone starts out thinking I'm a man. But that's ok. Its good, in fact, since a writer needs a good strong 'voice' - so don't you feel at all bad about that

As ChickPea indicated above, there are lots of CC3 Users here at the Guild, but we aren't always easy to identify. That's because we mingle with everyone else and in my particular case I also blend my use of CC3 with GIMP, Krita, Sketchup, Blender... and lots of other software apps - using CC3 as one of the main tools in my mapping toolbox, rather than as a standalone mapping app. Many of my maps are hybrid maps that contain parts that were done in CC3 mixed with parts that were done in other apps.

There is a Campaigning Cartographer's Group that has a small album, but Groups are not terribly visible so people tend to forget to update them, which is why the album is so small ('people' including me, I'm afraid).

If you are interested in seeing maps that are exclusively CC3, but don't have the time to look around and identify them one at a time here at the Guild, you could always join the Profantasy Forum, where ALL the maps are CC3. That's where you will also find the CC3 Community Atlas, which is an impressive collection of all different kinds of maps based on a single fantasy world called Nibirum. There is also currently a first anniversary competition taking place that might be fun to join?