Thread: Request - City of Neverwinter Updates

Default Request - City of Neverwinter Updates

Hello All,

First post here, please be patient.

So, I am looking for a map maker that will work with me on a several phase project. I DM a Forgotten Realms campaign around the city of Neverwinter in a 4E timeline.
    In our campaign, the city has changed and several improvements have been made that I need drawn out. I want to keep to Mike Schley’s Neverwinter feel but with my changes to toe city.

Basically, it is enlarging the city, to include a terraced “temple” district, a large improved harbor with walls and a replaced/rebuilt central castle to replace Castle Never, The Fallen Spire.

This will be a PAID? Commission but I am unsure on how much these things cost honestly.
    I really like the Mike Schley official map but I am open to a new look/feel potentially.

As for timeline, I am open there as well but obviously as soon as possible is always better. /smile

I have recently purchase the CC3 pack but realized I have A LOT of work to do just learning the software and I was never a creative type to begin with so I thought it might be better to just go this route.

Please provide feedback or suggestions on ways I can get this request taken, as you feel necessary - joseph.t.weber@gmail.com
    Thank you!
    Last edited by KALOS72; 12-04-2016 at 10:17 AM.

Hi, and welcome to the Guild. Just FYI, you won't be able to use the site's PM system until you've made five comments, so you may want to edit your post to include an email address so that people can contact you. Hope you can find someone to work with.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Edit made, thank you!

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hey Kalos! Email sent