Thread: Happy to have found this place!

Guild Applicant

Default Happy to have found this place!

Hello everyone! I am an environment artist for videogames, concept artist, architect, and student of all the things that make us feel crushed under the beauty of a place.

I have always though that what makes unique a culture, a place, and its people is the shape of the earth in which they set foot on.
    I am making my way in the industry and trying to become the person to speak to if you want to make a breath taking landscape and the most awesome place to set your adventure.

I look forward to learn a lot from you and practice my skills with the challenges i see you have available. If any of you could recommend one it would be great.
    By the way, if you know any book that i could read to understand geology and how this shapes the terrain it would be great, i know only the basics and would like to know much more!.

Thank you for your welcome and look forward to contribute to this community.

Gerof

Hola Gerof y bienvenido - welcome to the Guild
    It sounds like we will be seeing some very cool maps and scenes from you.
    Cheers,
    J

Welcome Gerof!

For beginners the Lite Challenge is a good place to start. It's more for beginner's than the regular challenge, so look into trying that out.

I'm looking forward to seeing some of your maps.

I offer map commissions for RPG's, world-building, and books
    PORFOLIO | INSTAGRAM

Welcome to the Guild Gerof. Most of us do this as a hobby and just try to use basic geologic common sense, but there are a few members who have studied geology and should be able to help you. If you don't get a quick response, don't be afraid to ask again. The right person may not have seen it the first time.

Guild Applicant

Thank you all for your fast reply!
    I will look for the Lite Challenge and hope to find a nice book to learn some things about geology. If its the case i would gladly share it with you.

Nice Spanish by the way J.Edward!
    Have a nice week everyone!