Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Unnamed 1900s topographic map

Guild Journeyer Guild Supporter mbartelsm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BriniaSona View Post
    This is phenomenal, professional grade stuff. Makes my maps look like child's work.
    Untitled.png
    (Ignore the name, I wanted to do something for the annual challenge but I didn't feel ready, and even if I feel ready now I already posted it here )

This are all the maps I screwed before I actually managed to make one I actually liked, many of those folders have various versions inside (for example, in V9, the Photoshop folder is a completely different map, this map). And this is just for making this particular map, I've been making maps for around 4 years now so I've probably done ten times what you see here.

So just keep trying

FUN-FACT: It all weighs ~8 Gb of data
    Last edited by mbartelsm; 04-29-2015 at 09:52 AM.

Guild Novice Facebook Connected Krotor's Avatar

Hey Diamond, I'm really really sorry to impose on the conversation but I am new here and not familiar with maneuvering this site. I did want to contact you and ask if you were open to commissions, I really like your work and would super appreciate it if you could help me out, name your price. Please email me: cdlovelace@hotmail.com
    Thanks a lot!

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

I would suggest that you start a thread in the 'Member Introductions' forum. Once you have five posts you can send PMs (private messages).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123