Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Olde Qaliste

That's a lovely version as well. You're too talented for your own good J.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Another wow from me Although i do love the colored version better. And now i am wondering what kind of commercial project you were talking about in the other thread...
    I agree that a tad lighter would make this map even more awesome...but then that is criticizing on a very high level. You truly put out ever more impressive maps, J.! And with a very unique style, which is really cool. Too bad i can't rep. you atm :-/
    I'm trapped in Darkness,
    Still I reach out for the Stars

Haha, thanks Arsheesh.
    Eilathen - I put up two other versions of this map over on the Making of thread.
    One was an adjusted antique and the other was a greyscale version.

What I want to create is a game resource that is independent of any particular rule system.
    Places that DMs can use for a large campaign if they wish or just more local specific adventures.
    I would add background and story if DMs wanted to use it but they could do as they wanted, with the system they are already using, be it DnD or Pathfinder, or another system.
    I didn't want to get bogged down in system specific rules and game mechanics - just create maps and backstory, which is what I always loved about gaming back when I played [well, DMed really, I was never a player].

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12