Thread: Kronos (reborn) topographic

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Map

This is what I came up with when trying to create a tectonic model
    Two plates north and south collided with each other, forming a huge mountain belt in the center. The southern plate plunges under the northern
    The southern continent begins to split. The subcontinent Artarden has already broken away from it, which is moving to the southwest.
    There is another rifting zone in the west. I'm not sure if it will die out or not anytime soon.

### Latest WIP ###
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Dedication

New here -- had a registration years ago, but it disappeared.

This is one of the most amazing map sagas I have ever looked at. The kind of thing I would dearly love to do.

Wish there was some way I could mark this thread to come back to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marilynx View Post
    New here -- had a registration years ago, but it disappeared.
    This is one of the most amazing map sagas I have ever looked at. The kind of thing I would dearly love to do.
    Wish there was some way I could mark this thread to come back to it.
    Thank you. I hope you quickly type 10 messages on the forum and we will see your world. It's really addictive, especially when you're getting close to tectonics. She scares and beckons. And after many years, you will still find something that you want to redo.

Default Mappings

Quote Originally Posted by Harrg View Post
    Thank you. I hope you quickly type 10 messages on the forum and we will see your world. It's really addictive, especially when you're getting close to tectonics. She scares and beckons. And after many years, you will still find something that you want to redo.
    Just posted an intro of myself in the section. I'm going to have to wait to DL Gimp again until I get my new computer -- no room on this one!

I use a free program called Paint Dot Net (PDN) on which I can do almost anything I managed to learn to do when I had access to a copy of PS. Gimp just about drove me insane.

As the daughter of a geologist, I found your section on plate tectonics particularly interesting.