I would not get the CC3 bundle, having purchased it myself. It is much too convoluted for the limited quality of maps you can make and with the double whammy of being on Mac, not even worth it to you at all when there are similar cost mapping specific programs that you CAN use. If you want to do stamp maps, get Other World Mapper for Mac and don't fuss with the partition. The Mac version is almost identical to the Windows version and a very usable mapping program, while it does not have all the raster editing I want to do with a map for what you describe wanting to do you'll probably find it perfect. Krita fans tend to be very enthusiastic without having a proper realization of its limits, including when I used it, one excruciating limitation which made it unusable for me for anything other than its spectacular paint simulation brushes which I use to make some textures: no "alt/clover becomes the color picker, picks a color, and then goes away" function. It's free. It's limited. You would have to use other programs to get a good map result. Without that eyedropper in and out, digital painting becomes a slog. Maybe they've added it since I used it but that's why I only used it a couple of days and then was like "yeah... I got what I paid for... this is great for a 14 year old but not for a pro"... so now, I use Clip Studio Paint which is good for both Mac and Windows and last I looked, 50% off right now. It is also imperfect. You can only really do comic book text bubbles with it and no other text work.

No program does it all for me... the closest to "does it all" is Adobe, which of course is a subscription package and a hefty learning curve. CC3 has a learning curve and does not do it all. It does 1 specific limited style per pack of assets you get. If you love CC3 maps, then get it and learn it. I don't love CC3 maps. I have found only one tool that impresses me in that package, which is the city block dropper tool, which lets you click a beginning and end point and automatically populates it with any houses in your stream of houses. Um YES PLEASE but can I have that in OWM, where I have confidence the creators are actually listening to my pleas for more and better tools, and not in this nightmare program seemingly from 20 years ago.

Oh yeah if you like free, Photopea is in browser, so it's good for all systems, and it's a Photoshop clone with of course much less functionality, but perfectly good for those basic needs like "I made a drawing of a map in Krita but now I want to put text on it with a stroke around that text and a glow around that text". I've recommended it many times, for what it does it's an excellent tool for beginning artists in many fields. Plus if you get used to it, you'll transition well to Photoshop, the industry standard beloved by many map artists (but not me, because I don't like subscription fees. I just acknowledge it is quite a good map making program for many!)