Hi, Fagner and welcome to the Guild.

You've got a very nice map there! Inkcarnate is a very decent tool for making maps, though I think most people around here prefer to make their own from scratch.

The main thing that jumps out at me right now is that your rivers aren't quite right. You have a river flowing from the north coast to the south, and splitting just north of Servey. Rivers don't do that in the real world. We have a thread that goes into some detail on this, but in summary... rivers generally start from high ground and flow downwards, and they join up, rather than split, like tree branches joining the tree trunk. I think you also have a river going underneath the mountains? Not sure how common that is. You can of course say 'because of magic' and get away with breaking all sorts of rules, but if you'd like to be somewhat realistic, having your rivers follow general principles will get you there.

That aside, I do like what you've made. It looks like an interesting world. Have some rep for your first map at the Guild.