Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
I'm not awake properly this morning IG! What's a CWBP?

Great start

You have a really nice composition going with the shape of the land and the hills. Are those terrace cliffs I see?

I know you've only just started, so its really not fair of me to comment on particular things, but the ocean is just a tad on the blue side - unless you're going to make a semi-transparent sea?

Hi Mouse. I just woke up myself, so I know the feeling. Though if I have my time zones correct, you're about 8 (or so) hours ahead of me I think?

Yes, those are supposed to be some sort of cliffs. I don't think I'm finished with them, so who knows exactly how they'll turn out in the end. You're right, the water is way too blue right now, and I'll keep that in mind for when I finally get to it. I've really just got it all there to help keep me oriented while I work on the city proper, then I'll go back and give it some love. I thought about doing something transparent-ish with it, but I've also got a hand-drawn effect in mind too. Maybe I'll figure out a way to combine the two.

I do appreciate your comments. Always up for any advice you might have at these early stages.

Thanks again.

-IG