Thread: (WIP) Arch City of Nessa'Mor

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hey XCali

Thank you for showing us some of the story

With regard to the map...

IMHO I don't think you have too much further to go, really. It has a style all of its own already, and it conveys the scene and the information perfectly well. There is nothing actually 'wrong' with any of it, so if you carry on working on it from here to change things to better suit your taste, its really up to you

Guild Expert Facebook Connected XCali's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Hey XCali

Thank you for showing us some of the story

With regard to the map...

IMHO I don't think you have too much further to go, really. It has a style all of its own already, and it conveys the scene and the information perfectly well. There is nothing actually 'wrong' with any of it, so if you carry on working on it from here to change things to better suit your taste, its really up to you

Thanks. I really do appreciate it.

I do feel a lot of things are coming together. But the border is still extremely new territory for me and the names are something I still need to figure out how to do it justice.

I think if I look at it, I would want it to be an epic map in the end. So ever bit that helps cut the statue out the rock helps. Yes, it is rare kind of style for a map. But there is a lot I still need to learn. A lot is just experimental, with only feedback to help guide it through the dark. Just to say how much feedback helps, the ocean and the forest would have been completely bland if you didn't help me in that regard. So thank you.

I think I want this map to not just be some pet project, but something that inspires. So, I feel there is still a lot to do and learn until then. Hope that makes sense.

Discuss Nessa'Mor Grass and Roads!

Hi!

Okay, so I was working on a battle map I'm busy with and landed on a new land texture, so, with it, I opted for new grass up top for this map. So I hope it works.

And then I got busy with the roads and the Buildings against the cliffs. With a bonus of little pathways for them too.

So let me know what you think.

### Latest WIP ###
    Nessa'Mor_RoadsandGrass_byOmriHope.jpeg

Question Nessa'Mor with ... sidebar?

Hi!

I was feeling inspired. So here is the last one for today. Added ... Hmmm, I'm not quite sure what you call that sidebar on maps?

Anyway, I tried the Endor font for the test. So, let's see if it works.

Have a wonderful day,
    Omri

Nessa'Mor_SideScroll_byOmriHope.jpeg

© Omri Hope 2016-2017. All Rights Reserved.
    Last edited by XCali; 05-22-2017 at 04:49 PM.