Hello everyone, its been a while since i last updated this. I will be posting more as i end the near of my semester. As always i'm open to any critique or comments.

House update, I built everything modular so now that i finished the textures and models ill be able to make a couple cool ones with minimum custom work. Heres an example. Also i am aware that there are some leaves on the ivy that are still cards, i will need to paint them out of the final product because they somehow render outside of the floor.
House1.91.jpg House1.90.jpg House1.89.jpg House1.87.jpg House1.93.jpg House1.92.jpg

I also got some feedback from my class and revisited the potions, and gems.
Potions1.107.jpg Potions1.108.jpg Potions1.106.jpg RedGem.jpg RedGem.98.jpg

Here are some of the other assets i have been working on. I will most likely be adding some ivy to some of these. The smaller images are separate 250x250 images combined into a single image. I will be creating all the way up to 1024xx1024 for all the assets i make.
Pillar.100.jpg Pillar.102.jpgPillar.jpg Cart.jpg Well2.jpg

And this is an early test layout for branding the item packs with some of the unfinished assets. I got some feed back on this current one and plan on updating. As part of my project i am going to be creating a Gumroad account to sell some of the assets on, and a Patreon account for tutorials and work files. My idea is that i will sell the packs for a set price and the single items will be pay what you want. If you could id be curious what kind of price tag you would pay for assets like this? A pack would contain at least 10 items minimum, themed around a topic. Like a village, or ruins.
Pack4.jpg