Thread: 17 - White Hill [Azelor]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Yep, feel free to stick a wall up there, neighbour. I can't promise my inhabitants won't tunnel under it, though: they're not so much 'shady' as 'borderline insane'...

Also, you might want to know that I'm developing section 32 in the direction of way-over-the-top mechanical and industrial contraptions, so you might get some smoke and fumes blowing over that pretty wall of yours

THW

Formerly TheHoarseWhisperer

Yep, feel free to stick a wall up there, neighbour. I can't promise my inhabitants won't tunnel under it, though: they're not so much 'shady' as 'borderline insane'...
    Yay for tunnels! even if they are underground.

Also, you might want to know that I'm developing section 32 in the direction of way-over-the-top mechanical and industrial contraptions, so you might get some smoke and fumes blowing over that pretty wall of yours
    Depending on the winds direction, maybe not so much. But thanks anyway for providing work to my people!

What did you mean with that? Do you mean our buildings in that area should match up because they're not divided by a street?
    I meant that since it's on the cliff side, it would make more sense if the streets in the area would be perpendicular to the border instead of parallel. In order to follow the elevation.
    I don't know how high the cliff is actually. I was thinking of 50m high maybe 100m at the highest point? Should it be higher?