Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
I wouldn't change the font sizes - they look good as is (to me, anyway). I'm also liking the shading moved underneath like that.
Awesome, glad to hear it. Really appreciate your support, Diamond ^^

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorth View Post
Nice looking map! The contour lines are a little loud for me, and I think they would still be very readable if they were thinner and/or a color that matches the basemap color or gives a hint to their natural origin. Just my opinion of course, but I think some shade of brown would be a good choice for them on this map.
Thank you! I want to keep them red, but I toned down the intensity a bit, maybe looks better in the new version below?

Quote Originally Posted by vorropohaiah View Post
That looks amazing. Puts my stuff to shame! Love the shading but I agree with Schwarzkreuz about the highlights. Also is it just a soft black/white brush with low opacity?
Wow, thank you, I kinda don't know what to say to be honest because I continually go to your threads for inspiration and to motivate myself to get better It's pretty much like that, not pure black but a dark brown though. Here's what it look like without all the other stuff on top:
ingen8.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jshoer View Post
I like the shading under the contour lines, too. But I would also tone down the contours in combination with that. I think you're zeroing in on the right answer here!
Cheers! Contours have been toned down, hope you'll like this version

So aside from making the contours less loud, I've finished the labeling and swapped the capital cities for a leaf symbol, just for some variation, and with the overall red decreased, I felt the icons could use a dark red as a spot color. Also put a little bit of texture on the biggest text.
ingen7.jpg