Gonswaba
Gonsawba
Gonsaoba (portugese ?)
Conswaba
Goonswabia (certainly not)

Bagooswan
Wambagoo
Goombawa

And the planets had a common known name (at least in the Western world) Maybe other cultures used the sames names (Arabs, Indians?) because they had some cultural ties but certainly not the Chinese or the Aztecs.
But we can't manage 4 or 5 different sets of names. The same is true for some geographic names. Continents could have a very similar name from culture to culture (not sure) but some oceans will receive different names. As of today, some of the World seas have more than one name.

It does create the problem as : how to name things? For example: Should all continents have their name in a relatively similar language ? by avoiding mixing names like Boston and Ouagadougou. to make it look like it was named by just one culture.
But even when you try to stay in the same language, time will influence the names. When I look at some French places, some names look foreign. Not surprising considering they had the influence of different cultures. If you understand French, you should look at some Haitian villages, these are the weirdest names I've seen.

So, should we just try to use names that sounds cool or use some sort of informal conlang?