I made a graphic representation of the system. It's on scale. Well, it uses 3 different scales. 1 for the planets, 1 for the distances and the other is for the star. The star, compared to the planets is only 8% of her real size. And of course the scale for the distances and planets are really different, if they were on the same scale, the map would be mostly black.

I had to cut it but the original include the other star too at 75 AU. But at that distance it become big as a pixel.
As you can see I used a perspective. For artistic and practical reasons. I wanted to avoid having some planets covering too much of the space. There is an axis than goes more or less for top left to bottom right. The farther objects are from the axis, the smaller they appear but object that are closer also appear larger. I left 2 version of planet 6 to show what I mean. It's more or less accurate.

The two last planets look lost in space. I could put them on the same side or change their orbit... Or maybe I could make the map only including planet 1-7.
They don't have names yet and suggestions are welcome. I always take a lot of time to find good names.

Attachment 67197