Thread: Eberron Maps

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bogie and Kennyt--

Thank you! I have been doing maps by hand for a long time and want to learn how to do them electronically...but the time!

Anyway, I can (and will) use the foundry map, but what I was looking for was the map on the floor of the Foundry:

From Shadows of the Last War, pg. 18: "The floor of the chamber features a detailed map showing the nations of Aundair, Cyre, Karrnath, Thrane, and Breland. While cities, topographical features, and even major mines are shown in bas relief on the map, no text identifies the locations."

Which I believe matches the parchment map the PC's find in The Forgotten Forge, pg. 317: "The old map shows a number of cryptic symbols spread throughout what appears to be ancient depictions of the territory now divided between the Mornland and Darguun....The meaning of the symbols is revealed in the Eberron adventure Shadows of the Last War."

I think they are both unlabeled variations of the 5 kingdoms map of Khorvaire. I was hoping to find one rather than be forced to make one.

On another topic, I have made a color version of the three control panels, if anyone is interested.

-Michael

Guild Journeyer

nice! Ah ok, yeah i see what you mean now - no; i never made one - On my map of Rose Quarry i just distorted an old map of khorvaire and warped it on the foundry floor. Though if you end up making one; please share - in case i ever run shadows of the last war again :-D
    Last edited by Kennyt; 05-28-2014 at 04:16 PM.