Thread: City State of Aslem for A.R. Frost

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Member Facebook Connected A R Frost's Avatar

SG, It's looking awesome. My internet was just installed at the house today. Three months of awesome maps to catch up on. I know that you all missed me.
    In the words of Most interesting man in the World. "Stay thirsty my friends."

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by A R Frost View Post
    SG, It's looking awesome. My internet was just installed at the house today. Three months of awesome maps to catch up on. I know that you all missed me.
    Glad you like it, any other recent developments in your campaign you'd like me to incorporate?
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Guild Member Facebook Connected A R Frost's Avatar

Hello, Steel General,
    Hope all is well in your world? My world has been real bumpy lately, dealing with some unexplained and serious heart issues, hopefully all the test done this week will give me some answers. But, back to the real reason we are on this site.
    Was wondering if you have dusted off The City-State of Aslem map and made any new advances on it? Can't wait to see the finished project.
    In the words of Most interesting man in the World. "Stay thirsty my friends."