Thank you very much, Arcana!

Now that I think to understand this 'paypal' thing I'm going to donate soon. : )
On another note: I once was at another forum. The admins encountered the same problem and they used donations to in order to 'survive'. Now that I think of it, they probably used paypal themselves. I do not know because I always donated the good ol' way. There's some other thing to ... micro-something (micro payment or something like that) ... I have to look it up. It has been a service where you could donate to the forum via handy. I don't know if it was worthwhile but maybe there are people out there who would donate this way as it is easy. It could be another way to get some money if you so wish. Just to let you know if there's a possibility that you haven't heard of it already. : )

Ascension & Katto:
It's good to know that there are still people out there who haven't totally lost to the world wide web. Nowadays it seems that every little kid knows more about the internet than me. "What? You don't know XYZ?! You're so out of date!" It's funny to be young yourself yet feeling old because you lose track of such unimportant things. At least that's my point of view though I have to admit that this 'paypal' thing sounds interesting. Oh, why does this remind me of Louis Armstrong? *sigh*

Antheon
trying to feel 'cool' again