Hello folks! I'm in the process right now of running another duplicate full backup to make sure we're good to go on the site in case there's some kind of catastrophic failure at our host. I'm still a very proud Cloud South customer, and out server sits in West Palm Beach, FL. I'm not sure how strong the hurricane will be by the time it gets there, but they are quite proud of their setup and their hardiness. Just in case though, I'll probably be able to rapidly re-launch at another location if things go south...only caveat will be the lost data from the time of the last backup. I'll attempt to ensure incremental backups are maintained in multiple locations nightly until the hurricane is past.

FYI, I'm speaking about an additional backup which is above and beyond my regular local backup. We should be good to go. I'll be doing some maintenance on the server tomorrow or saturday evening though, so if there's some downtime, don't panic. I'll try and keep everyone updated.

If you're in the path of Irma or were in the path of Harvey, my prayers are with you! Having lived in Florida myself, I'm well aware of the damage and the aftermath of hurricanes. I remember the devastation of Hurricane Ivan on Pensacola when I lived there.