Thread: Blade of Queen and other offensive ads

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Blade of Queen and other offensive ads

Looking into this further and I see that other sites are having trouble with this...there's tons of clones of this game and various different URL's and ad sources...so every time they get blocked at one URL, they change. I have blocked 4 different ones so far...if anyone else sees this ad, right click on it and copy the url to the ad and send it to me in a PM. After that, click the X in the top corner of the ad and report it as offensive. We'll beat this soon enough...I think google is getting wiser on it too.
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Thank you for all the work you have done on this, Robbie

I have a feeling that BotQ may be getting under Google's bar, rather than yours (ie Google should have blocked them entirely for repeatedly ignoring Google's own rules by failing to classify their ads as "18+" when they are first uploaded). I say this because I could still see them even after I set up my browser with parental control - as if for a child using the internet.

I've never seen any other 18+ product being advertised on the Guild advertisement banners, so I don't think it is your fault at all. Its Google that needs to do something about that company!

EDIT: BotQ is all over the web - everywhere. I even had it stuffed in my face when I was playing online Sudoku, of all things the other day - nestling, 'like butter wouldn't melt in its mouth', between an ad for a solar powered AI lawnmower, and an ad for a family resort in Greece.
    Last edited by Mouse; 09-03-2017 at 05:10 AM.

Did you buy a lawnmower?

LOL! I prefer to do it myself - very therapeutic. You can just sail away into your imagination, or if something is bothering you, imagine that you are mowing the problem to death!

Either way, I always feel better once I've mowed mother's lawn